As a business owner, you have a responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace for your employees. With all the different hats you are wearing, it can be difficult to know where to start. Lucky for you, there is a resource called your “Independent Insurance Advisor” by your side. At Stein Insurance Agency Inc we partner with our carriers to connect your organization to a plethora of safety resources. This is a collaborative approach between business leadership, agent, carrier.
Let’s take some of these 11th hour “to do” items off your list and implement meaningful change.
Risk Management consultants offer the following services:
- Site visits and consultations
- Hazard identification and submission of recommendations to correct hazards
- Help with regulatory compliance – OSHA, D.O.T., etc.
- Consult on OSHA and D.O.T. matters/citations
- Evaluate current safety programs and offer improvement opportunities
- Help establish an effective safety committee
- Help establish accident investigation and hazard awareness training
- Provide employee safety training or aid management/supervisors with ongoing employee safety training
- Assist in establishing safety self-inspection programs
- Provide jobsite surveys and consultations
- Provide loss review and trend analyses - provide assistance in reducing/addressing loss trends
What resources are available to me?
- A robust on-demand video training collection.
- Sample safety programs, forms, and checklists.
- A library of safety talks and blogs for a wide variety of industries
Work Comp Nurse Hotline
- For all non-emergency work injuries, the supervisor and injured employee should immediately call Nurse Hotline. A specially trained Registered Nurse will determine the seriousness and nature of the injury.
- From there, you’ll be advised on the best course of treatment. You’ll also get a confirmation number to reference should you need to call back to report changes in your condition or ask additional questions
- Providing a holistic risk management solution to protect your people, processes and technology. Improve employee awareness with tailored training in cyber security, understand the do's and don'ts of cyber safety and stay vigilant with monthly assessments. Some training topics include maintaining security at home, phishing, and passwords.
HR & Employment Practices
- Hotline: Employment Practices Risk Management Hotline
- This free consultative service connects you to attorneys who can provide proactive and practical information about a broad range of topics.
- Formal return to work program
- Formal employee handbook